The short answer to what type of real estate is selling best in Steamboat this summer is: Everything. As of today, there are 239 pending properties currently in escrow, and 148 properties went under contract in the last month. It’s been a very busy real estate year with buyers at all price points, and for all property types.
Here is a quick snapshot of what is selling this summer:
- 14% of pending properties are priced at less than $100,000
- 10% are priced over $1,000,000
- 57% are priced between $300,000-$900,000
- 36% are single family homes
- 15% are vacant land parcels
- 35% are condos and townhomes
Another interesting observation is there were 19 price reductions today for listings currently on the market. Some sellers were optimistic with their pricing, and now that we are halfway through the summer, they are getting more motivated to sell. The list-to-sold ratio is still a solid 96% for properties that sold since June.
Search all properties for sale in Steamboat Springs here, or call us at 970-819-6372 to talk about your situation.